Mozilla Firefox is one of the popular web browsers which is used by thousands of people around the globe and has even received worldwide appreciation. However, there are times when users might encounter an issue with the browser because of the not responding issue.
Ways to fix Firefox not responding issue
- Disable Hardware acceleration
- For this process, the user needs to navigate to the menu and select the option.
- Now, the user is required to click on the General option and select the Performance option.
- Further, the user needs to uncheck the recommended performance settings and hardware acceleration.
- Another reason behind Mozilla Firefox not responding issue is because of poor internet connection.
- Fortunately, one can easily fix this issue in time by making the required changes in the network settings.
- To refresh the browser, the user needs to navigate to the Menu option.
- Further, tap on the Help option and select the Troubleshooting info option.
- After that, the user is required to select the Refresh Firefox option.
- Then, proceed with the Refresh Firefox option.
- First, the user needs to navigate to the Help option and select the Troubleshooting option.
- Further, the user is required to click on Restart with add-ons disabled option.
- After that, the user needs to click on the Restart option and select start in the safe mode option.