If you are an iOS user then, you might be aware of the iCloud account service. For those who have no clue about this service, iCloud is a cloud computing service developed by Apple which allows the users to store and manages data on remote servers. Further, users can use this service to share media and data files across multiple platforms. In simple words, iCloud has made it simpler for users to manage their data and media easily.
Steps to download photos from iCloud
- For downloading photos from the iCloud account, the user is required to launch the Settings page on their iPhone.
- Then, the user is required to navigate to the Photos option.
- After that, the user needs to toggle on iCloud photos and Click on download and keep the originals option.
- First, launch the Photos app and navigate to shared albums option.
- Now, open the album and select the images to be downloaded.
- Further, tap on the Share button and select Save image option.